- Reynolds Nature Preserve, 4 mi.
- Atlanta Braves, 15.5 mi.
- Turner Field, 15.5 mi. SE * Grant Park, 16.3 mi.
- Zoo Atlanta, 16.5 mi.
- The World of Coca-Cola, 18.5 mi.
- Georgia Aquarium, 18.6 mi.
- Atlantic Station, 19.9 mi.
- Alliance Theatre, 19.9 mi.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden, 20.4 mi.
- Atlanta Opera, 21 mi.
- Atlanta Ballet, 22 mi.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta, 24.5 mi
Local Colleges and Universities
- Clayton State University, 3.9 mi.
- Morris Brown College, 17.5 mi.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, 18.7 mi.
- Emory University, 22.3 mi.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
- AMC Southlake 24, 0.7 mi.
- Southlake Mall, 2.3 mi.
- Pin Strikes Entertainment Center, 2.6 mi.
- Clayton County International Park, 3.8 mi.
- Lake Spivey Golf Club, 4.4 mi.
- Wet Set Scuba and Swim, 4.7 mi.
- Starlight Six Drive-In Theatre, 14.9 mi.
- Fox Theatre, 18.6 mi.
- Glenlake Tennis Center, 23.6 mi.
- Tree Climbers International, 23.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
- Children's Healthcare, 0.05 mi.
- Kaiser Permanente Southwood Medical Center, 0.5 mi.
- Southern Regional Medical Center, 4.8 mi.
- Piedmont Hospital, 21 mi.
- Emory University Hospital, 22.3 mi.
Clayton County Performing Arts Center
Located in the heart of Clayton County is the Clayton County Public, Schools Performing Arts Center. Since its opening on May 20, 1990,
M. E. Stilwell School of the Arts
Martha Ellen Stilwell School of the Arts (SSOA) is the newest constructed high school in Clayton County. Located in Jonesboro, Georgia, a suburb of metropolitan Atlanta,
2580 Mt. Zion Parkway, Jonesboro, GA 30236.
Main Office Telephone - 770-472-2838
Pristine Chapel Lakeside, Private Weddings & Special Events
The Chapel and garden is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system, an extensive music library, electronic organ and microphones for your soloists.
7541 Mount Zion Blvd., Jonesboro, GA-30236
Contact no. : 678-565-2900
Email Id : email@example.com